My work history began with a decade of “rising through the ranks” with Hess’s department stores. I transitioned to the advertising, marketing and public relations industry, becoming partner of an Allentown-based agency. Years later, my community volunteerism led to a long-term staff position as communications director of Lehigh Valley’s regional Girl Scout council, serving seven counties in eastern PA and western NJ. Private consulting for other non-profit organizations took me back to retail — several years in the commercial real estate industry, marketing malls in Palmer and Salisbury townships, plus property management for a real estate investment trust.
What does this mean for my clients?
- Lifelong familiarity with the region
- Commitment, dedication & passion to meet your goal
- Strong work ethics, communication & customer service
- 25+ years creative marketing experience
- Keen analytical, negotiating & organizational skills
- Property maintenance experience
- Valuable personal & business contacts, including quality contractors
My most rewarding achievements were those that made a positive impact in someone’s life. For example, I’ll always cherish a note from my first commercial real estate client: “If it wasn’t for you and your faith in me and the studio…YOU helped to change the studio’s future, not to mention my own life…Thanks once again for everything you have done for us.”
My client’s goal is my goal — to satisfy their property wants and needs!